I am building a community-driven social gaming startup Gangbusters.io. Previously: strategy at Sony, production at EA, founder of family game production company Studio Pepwuper.
You can find me on Twitter and Linkedin.
Some of the other things I’ve done:
- Walked the red carpet at BAFTA Films Awards.
- Performed at Carnegie Hall in 2009, with celloist Yo-Yo Ma and conductor Daniel Harding in New York City with the Sony orchestra (I played the violin).
- Proposed at one of the world's busiest intersections in Shibuya, with the help of the giant outdoor display. (and did it without spending a dime)
- Bestselling Amazon Author - aced the GMAT within a month (99th percentile, 780), and wrote a book. The book is among the best selling GMAT books on Amazon and Kindle. The Chinese Mandarin edition of the book was published by Business Weekly Publications.
- Founded and grew a Seattle game developer community to 2000+ members
- Member of BAFTA Games
- Sony Corporation, Tokyo. Headquarters Strategy Division, Network Products and Services
- Electronic Arts. Maxis Studio (The Sims series)
- University of Southern California, MBA 2007. Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Technology Commercialization
- University of California, Berkeley. BA in Economics 2002
- Adobe feature: Powerful Mobile-First Publishing Tools Developed with Mobile-First Team
- Member of the Young Entrepreneur Council
- Member of BAFTA (British Academy of Film and Television Arts)
- CNN Money / Fortune: 5 Gen-Y Corporate Refugee Entrepreneurs
- Lifehacker: Interview Yourself to Help Define Your Goals
- Huffington Post: 12 Success Metrics Your Startup Should be Tracking
- DailyMuse / The Muse: 17 Start-Up Founders Tell Us: What I Wish I Knew
- 聯合報 UDN Newspaper (Taiwan)
- Sony Corporate Website