- Mentor – Technology and Design, REACTOR Applied Games Accelerator, Anglia Ruskin University.
July 2017 (Cambridge, UK)
Mentoring at REACTOR’s Concept Development Workshop at Madingley Hall, University of Cambridge..
- Talk on Launching a Consumer App in a Test Market, ideaSpace City, University of Cambridge.
June 2017 (Cambridge, UK)
A talk on why launching a consumer app in test market and what’s next for Social Media at ideaSpace, University of Cambridge.
- Talk on Entrepreneurship, Global Innovation course at Magdalene College, University of Cambridge.
Feb 2017 (Cambridge, UK)
A talk on entrepreneurship at University of Cambridge for Bucksmore Education in Feb 2017 to a group of international university students.
- Talk at Ren Ai Elementary School, Gifted Class.
January 2017 (Taipei, Taiwan)
A talk on Talent, Language, and Expanding Worldviews.
- Talks on Entrepreneurship and Careers at Fitzwilliam College, University of Cambridge.
Auguest 2016 (Cambridge, UK)
Two talks on entrepreneurship and career at University of Cambridge for Bucksmore Education in Aug 2016 to a group of international university students.
- (cancelled) REBOOT Develop Conference.
Summer 2015 (Dubrovnik, Croatia)
Scheduled to speak at REBOOT, the biggest game developers and industry professionals conference in south east Europe.
- Microsoft – A Day of Unity.
Summer 2014 (Chicago, US)
Brandon hosted a one day workshop at Microsoft Chicago to introduce the Unity game engine to software developers, graphic artists and game designers.
- AT&T Casual Connect Hackathon.
Summer 2013 (Seattle, US)
A talk on Marketing for Mobile Gaming Apps
- Unite Unity Conference.
Fall 2012 (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
Panel on Game Developer Communities, User Groups, and Game Jams
- Seattle Tech Meetup.
Winter 2012 (Seattle, US)
Talk on mobile advertising and the Appcrafted platform
- Fullbright Foundation for Scholarly Exchange, US Education Information Center.
Spring 2011 (Taipei, US)
Workshop on the GMAT Test and Preparation for Business School
- Seattle Unity User Group.
Winter 2011 (Seattle, US)
Talk on Visual Scripting with PlayMaker and the Unity game engine.